Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Disneyland- Take 1

Back in September we drove down to LA to visit some friends and go to Disneyland and had an absolute blast. Spencer and Harmony, friends from college, live down there and were getting ready to transfer to Switzerland for 2 years (I know...so lucky). It was great to get to see them and go to Disneyland together. Norah had a blast playing with Cado and Paisley and it was so fun to get caught up. Unfortunately it wasn't the most thrilling Disneyland experience for me as I was already prego and therefore didn't feel quite up-to-par, plus I couldn't go on any of the bigger kid/adult rides. Oh, and did I mention that it was literally 110 degrees when we were there. People kept saying, "it's NEVER this hot here!" Ha! The one week we go down of course we bring the heat wave. Nonetheless, seeing the kids have so much fun brought all the magic back.






We spent 2 days at Disneyland, and as you can see on the 1st day Norah wasn't feeling the rides. Poor thing. She loved being there and seeing all the action and characters, but it took a day for her to warm up to them. I love this picutre because it shows how she was clinging on to me like her life depended on it. And it was just a train!


The cute Roundy family. We miss them!

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Wow my family is tan there! That was so fun! I feel bad I never shared my photos with you!! What a bad friend. I honestly MISS Disneyland. Having a pass for two years made it a part of our regular life and I am just as excited to go there as I am to visit Holland or Italy! (well, its a different kind of excited, a homesick type thing)