Wednesday, March 12, 2008

She's a Maniac

I was going through some old pictures, and Jason and I came across this video. "She's a maniac, maniac on the floor...." From the insane dancing, to the falling down pants, to her totally trashed room, she is quite a character. We were just lucky to capture a moment of this craziness on tape. The more you watch it, the funnier it gets. Jason and I were in tears. We especially like the part in the middle when she gets all loosy-goosy, a move my dad lovingly referred to as "The Frug."

3 comments:

Whitney said...

That is awesome. In case you were wondering, The Frug is also known to me as "No Bones". It's a favorite pastime of mine in high school when I did really stupid, weird stuff.

Sarah Jayne said...

That was so cute! And you should totally be embarrassed about how messy that room was...come on, Chrissie...aren't you a stay-at-home-mom now? (That is quite possibly the most hypocritical comment I've ever made...so naturally, I'm totally kidding! Mine is about a thousand times worse on a daily basis.)

Unknown said...

Those are some good moves! So, I assume you're keeping that gift you got for Noah, for your lil guy. lol. Cuz Noah definately won't fit in it ;) I mean you might as well, right? I'm glad you're updating your blog more often :)